This short tutorial will give you an idea into adding negative space to the Chaulk Signature Highlight look
Add this into your cart for extra understanding in how the final look was created
This course includes:
- Learn the art of creating negative space
- How to make the blonde pop
- How to remove solid grow out lines
- How to give that lived in look
Lianne takes you through a simple way to add negative space IF your client desires more dimension to their over blonde hair.
Recorded web training:
This is an online course, conducted through pre-recorded videos. Once paid you will receive a unique login to access the content. These lessons can be taught in person too. Please enquire for in salon training.
You will be:
- Confident to add negative space when wanting dimension
- Wowed by the simplicity of the application
- Eager to add this to your repertoire
- Excited to change up your placements
The Chaulk way of adding dimension without making our blondes dull. Our way to add depth and tonality without the fear of that blonde appearing too dark. Using depth to modernise a classic hilight look.
Who This Course Is For:
YOU, Who is ready to use this technique with your unique fingerprint and WOW your clients