Before you apply, learn the why…. Science delivery with a difference, Making it fun, relatable and memorable.
In this course you will learn:
- A thorough knowledge of hair colour and product science
- Strength, porosity, how it effects colour results
- The importance of balance for optimum condition and how to test the hair
- Hair structure and how to analyse each different follicle
- Hair texture and why this is important
- Artificial colour- how it works
- Bleach- how it works
- Peroxide- how it works
- The importance of the pH scale
Live web training:
This is an online course, conducted through Zoom. Once paid you will receive a unique invite code. This lesson can be taught in person @Studio B Collective 26-28 Osbourne Road, Southsea, PO5 3LT.
Is science boring?
You will take home:
This Chaulk course covers interactive visuals, presentation, Q&A in a time frame of 3 hours, Online (with any finished results photos and extra info sent after the course).
Or a day Course in person, (with workbook, certificate, swatches and goodies to take home).
Empowered knowledge that will change the way you approach your colours in the future
An understanding in brand neutral hair science
Confidence to reach your potential, without limits
A desire to want to find out more
Who This Course Is For:
All our courses are for all abilities. As we believe that everyone has the ability to learn and then learn more.