Inspiring ideas for a creative hi-light placement
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO CREATE THIS LOOK, THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG WAY… ONLY YOUR UNIQUE FINGERPRINT
In this course you will learn:
- Creating exciting peekaboo colour for that creative pop, that’ll be the envy of their friends
- Understanding what shapes that work with the head shape
- Analysing hair fall to map the head successfully
- Confidence with suitability of placement to work on each hair cut
- A structured section pattern and placement using shapes of colour
- Language that explain scenarios with client expectations that’ll build their confidence in you
- Achieving ultimate lift while keeping the integrity of the hair
- Science understanding to make toners last
- Confidence in adding pops of colour that is suitable for each individual
- New ideas in colour placement that move away from the global vivids and melts
Live web training:
This course will be taught @Studio B Collective 26-28 Osbourne Road Southsea PO5 3LT
This Chaulk course is in person and covers ideas on creating that individual look that is both wearable and commercial, so as to appeal to all. Learn how to add pops of colour or a peekaboo that can be hidden or worn in plain sight depending on what takes the mood.
Make it unique for every client, by assessing hair fall and hair cut, along with suitability to each client. Will give the appearance that one shape doesn’t fit all.
You will take home:
Confidence with a creative technique that doesn’t rely on toning alone
Empowered knowledge on creating long lasting toners (its all in the science)
The confidence to increase your earning capacity.
Knowledge to take your clients colour looks to the next level
A concise understanding of how to implement shapes of colour within the head shape
Concise understanding of hair science on toning and lightening
Who This Course Is For:
All our courses are for all abilities. As we believe that everyone has the ability to learn and then learn more.